Best LED Emergency Light in India 2020 – Top 5 Picks & Review
India is developing at a faster rate, and most of the areas in India are getting electricity supplies. Even, small and rural areas are getting advantages. Despite such growth, power cuts are common, and it can be from a couple of minutes to hours, that’s why having an inverter is a basic thing that you must buy. It is a slightly expensive but reliable choice.
One of the reliable choices in such a situation to buy an emergency light because these are highly efficient and you are getting something to light your home in the night time. There are various qualities available in the market; if you want to choose the best, then you have to consider luminance power, quality, and price factor to grab the best one.
In order to ease with your LED light purchase, we are here mentioning some of the best deals which can help you choose the right one and without making any efforts also. Before that let’s know about a few basic things.
What is Led Emergency Lights?
An LED emergency light is similar to a torch, but these are smaller, lightweight, and these can be of any shape or design. The basic fundament of emergency light is the same, but they have a small battery inside which is powerful enough to enlighten a room. There are many types of it, and you can easily find the small torch design as a reliable choice for portability.
How Does Led Emergency Lights Work?
There is a small battery inside powering LED bulbs. The whole system is connected with a button. When you turn on the switch, power flow from the battery to the bulb which illuminate and shine surroundings.
Top 5 Best Led Emergency Lights in India
It is one of the reliable and simple options in emergency time. You can charge LED emergency lights, but not all the lights have such features that are why you have to be selective in approach. After going through lots of products, we found the below mentioned five LED emergency lights are reliable and affordable also –
#1. Philips Ujjwal Plus Rechargeable LED Lantern
No doubt that Philips has a remarkably good history which can make you prefer Philips products. Philips Ujjwal Plus Rechargeable LED Lantern (Dark Blue) is a great choice for bit high price, but it gets the job done quite efficiently. The best thing is, it can light a large room pretty easily.
- There are 40 LED bulbs inside to give bright light in all areas.
- It has lumens power of 250Lm which is good enough for large rooms.
- Comes with One year of warranty from the date of purchase.
- It luminate 360-degree bright color, pleasant to eyes and relaxing.
- Built quality is nice, durable choice.
- Can be recharged in a couple hours.
- Comes with six months of warranty.
- A bit expensive from the competition.
#2. iBELL Rechargeable Emergency Light LED Tube
iBELL is a great brand with great features to offer in their product. You can easily find iBELL 8430 Rechargeable Emergency Light, High Bright LED Tube is a great emergency light with genuine power back up and easy to use features. It can keep luminating for 10 hours, and after that, you can charge it in a couple of minutes and get it ready for another use.
- High bright LED tube to make the work easier.
- Sealed with Rechargeable Sealed Acid Battery which takes less time to charge.
- Manufacturer offer six months of warranty and additional warranty on durability.
- Very bright light as compared to our top pick.
- Two different modes for better battery backup.
- There are two models available in the same design.
- Expensive choice.
#3. Everest Rechargeable LED Emergency Light
No doubt that there are plenty of brands available in the market and reputed brands are getting more popularity and customer; there are few affordable choices which can help you grab the best deal. With the purchase of triple X, you can expect bright light and easier charging at a lower price point. You need a 12 V charger to use it up and get the job done.
- Adjustable switch LED lamp for the adequate brightness
- Very compact and handy design for ease of use.
- Durable body to last longer than you might expect.
- Comes at the very affordable price point.
- Easy to use and easy to charge.
- Plenty of designs available.
- A number of reviews to ensure quality.
#4. Philips Ujjwal Mini 16-LED Emergency Lantern
As Phillips is offering some of the best deal from past couple years, you can rely on their quality of product and after-sale services. If you’re going to buy Philips Ujjwal mini 16 LED lantern, then you can find that it is very compact and handy and easy to store. It is also priced comparatively lower than other products which will have the same features.
- Long life of batteries because it is a lithium-ion battery.
- The light produced 360° colors.
- It offers you a hundred lumens, so it is quite bright.
- One of the most affordable choice as compared to others.
- It takes four hours only to charge completely.
- Very lightweight and easy to use.
- It is very handy and easy to store.
- Not bright enough to light up a large room.
#5. iBELL 8432 Rechargeable Emergency Light
One of the most expensive and premium choices, as compared to other products on our list, is triple X. No doubt that IPL is offering some of the best quality products and this one is very premium, and it comes with plenty of lighting options. It can it has a USB option to charge up your phone, and it comes with one year of warranty also.
- This one is a spear quality rechargeable battery emergency light.
- It has highly powerful LED lamps for effective lighting.
- It has 61 standard warranty and six months additional warranty free.
- Very genuine choice as compare to others.
- It doesn’t take much time to charge.
- Reliable choice and comes in three different variants.
- Expensive choice.
Benefits of Using Led Emergency Lights
No doubt that having an emergency LED light is a basic thing, but most of the people don’t have one. If you are wondering what are the major reasons to buy an emergency light, then there are basically two major aspects. An emergency light plays an important role when there is a power cut out and the second reason is when you are going out for trekking.
In case you are working in any rural area or planning to go there, then having this small LED light will provide plenty of benefits. Keep it in mind buying expensive emergency lights doesn’t mean that you are getting the best one that’s why I always check features and battery back up before getting one.
After going through our door 5LED emergency lights, you can easily find that choosing the best one is not that hard. There are plenty of products, but all these have a good battery back up a premium build quality and affordable price which can easily make you prefer this over the other ones. Hope this post-Will help you grab the best deal and preferring it quality LED emergency light. A bonus date for the first-time buyer is that do not go for very cheap priced emergency lights.